Let’s say you have a non-life-threatening medical need and want to see a physician. Unfortunately, your Primary Care Physician is unavailable and you don’t want to spend the money or time at the emergency room.
Look no further than Express Urgent Care a new healthcare alternative. Right now, our board-certified physician is waiting to care for your illness or injury. No appointments or referrals are needed and our average wait time is 15 minutes or less.
What types of things do we treat?
Illnesses & Other Ailments:
- Colds, Cough, Flu, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Sore/Strep Throat, Upper Respiratory Infections
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Vomiting
- Asthma, Allergies, Breathing Treatments
- Conjunctivitis, Minor Eye Injuries
- Headaches, Earaches/Ear Wax Removal
- Insect or Animal Bites
- Rashes, Skin Infections, Abscesses
- Urinary Tract Infections, Yeast Infections, Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- And more
- Back Pain, Joint Pain, Body Aches
- Sprains and Strains
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Minor Burns
- And more
At Express Urgent Care we have x-ray services available on-site so we can quickly diagnosis your illness or injury and get you back on your feet.
Don’t suffer through the evening or weekend or wait hours at the emergency room. Visit Express Urgent Care conveniently located on 449 Scranton Carbondale Hwy. We are open Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm & Sat-Sun 9am-6pm.